28. heinäkuuta 2012

Inspiraatioteksti: About Life burningthewalls.blogspot.fissä

"Every single day of this life, to me at least, is a gift. I am always aware of the presence of possibility of non-existence, and no matter how bad cards this life will deal me, I rather take them than fold.  I will enjoy this life to it's bitter, or sour end, because I have no choice. I have never understood truly what it would mean not to exist, and I am not afraid to admit that it scares the shit out of me. I love life. I love every aspect there is to it. Music especially, resonating sounds that can bring forth so much hidden or forgotten emotions, just by vibrating at different frequencies. It is something truly amazing, astonishing, powerfull. As long as I can hear music and let it move some essence of emotions and consciousness inside me, I know I am alive."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti